Broker Authority

In order to broker Freight from Shippers, you need your own broker authority.  Broker Authority  is called a Broker License.  A Broker is the person between the shipper and the commercial carrier.  Bicehouse Consulting & Services can assist you with this authority.

Broker Authority – Includes Broker MC#, BOC-3 and UCR

Includes all applications and processing fees to obtain your Broker Authority.  Brokers are  also required to be registered with UCR. — $600.00

Once your application is filed with FMCSA it will take 18-21 days to be activated.  The last requirement is to have a surety bond or trust fund agreement filed by your insurance company directly to FMCSA.

1887 Sandy Lake-G.C. Road
Jackson Center, PA  16133