New Mexico WDT Permit

If your company plans on traveling through New Mexico you will need either a Trip Permit or purchase a New Mexico Weight Distance Tax ID number and file quarterly reports.

Trip Permits can cost you more on yearly bases then having your company registered with New Mexico.  Bicehouse Consulting & Services can file this application for you and obtain your WDT number once New Mexico approves your application.

New Mexico Weight Distance Tax Id

1st Truck:  $46.75
Each additional Truck: $ 6.75

Bicehouse Consulting & Services will need complete vehicle information in order to file your application.

1887 Sandy Lake-G.C. Road
Jackson Center, PA  16133