New York Highway Use Tax (HUT)

New York’s Highway Use Tax (HUT) is a weight-distance tax, based on mileage traveled by Commercial Carriers on New York State highways.  All Commercial Carriers need a HUT registration if you travel through New York State having a GVWR of 18,000 lbs or more.  Bicehouse Consulting & Services can file this application for you.  Once the HUT Certificate is obtain, you must file quarterly reports.

New York Highway Use Tax (HUT) Filing

$75.00 (B.C. & S. Fees & Application Fees for 1 vehicle)
$15.00 per vehicle for additional registrations

State of New York no longer issues a Sticker to be placed on the front bumper of the Commercial Vehicle, just a registration certificate.

1887 Sandy Lake-G.C. Road
Jackson Center, PA  16133